Sunday 25 August 2013

OOTN: Leather & Lime

I wore this ensemble for a long awaited night out with my friends. I snapped up the leather ('pleather') skirt in the H&M sale for a jaw-dropping £5 which I was chuffed with. Leather is still on trend for AW13 so this versatile piece will see me right through the seasons.


I paired it with a lime green Topshop cami which I picked up on a whim thinking that together they'd make a perfect outfit. I love the contrast of the black and the neon, and the top brightens up what would otherwise be quite a plain outfit. I think I'll definitely be picking up this top in some more colours!


I wore my Bertie platform ankle boots which you cant see that well in the picture but I have featured them before in this post. I really like the contrasting 'toughness' of the boots and the leather skirt with delicate top. 


I finished it off with an old Topshop leather clutch bag with metal detailing, and a pair of statement earrings. I ended up wearing a white blazer too (which you can be seen here) which really finished off the outfit.

It's definitely an outfit I'll be coming backing to time and again!

Cami: Topshop
Leather Skirt: H&M sale (similar here)
Boots: Bertie, John Lewis sale (similar here)

Chem x

p.s. As you can see, the cat decided to get in on the action again!
p.p.s. I'll be working making my stance a little more ladylike! 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. love the top! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I need one in every colour. Thanks so much for looking at my blog - I'll definitely check yours out! x

      Delete