Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer Staple: Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream

I won't lie to you: I'm not a morning person. I never have been and, the way things are going, I don't think I ever will be. But that's okay because I've got my fall-out-of-bed-wash-my-face-put-on-my-makeup-chuck-on-some-clothes routine, absolutely down. And the point is, that Smashbox's Camera Ready CC Cream has played a rather large part in fine tuning my morning routine. 

Forgoing my usual foundation (summer weather – and heat – means that's only recruited for nights out), I squeeze out half a pea-sized amount and smooth it over my face. Because of it's multiple properties (priming, hydrating, oil-controlling, SPF-ing...) it is relatively thick compared to normal foundation, but after warming it between your fingertips it's really easy to apply. After using my fingers for the initial application, I buff over with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to make sure it's evenly blended. Easy.

Even though I've labelled it a 'summer staple', this will definitely be staying put in my make-up bag for the winter months too.



Do you like CC creams? Let me know your favourite below!

Chem x

p.s. Again, sorry for the picture quality. I don't have my 'good' camera at the moment, so my iPhone is having to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment