Thursday 28 March 2013

Clothing Crush: Graphic Tees

As I mentioned in my previous OOTN post, I've been having a slight love affair with t-shirts recently, particulary graphic t-shirts. I think they're such a simple piece to use in an outfit. They look cool and relaxed with jeans and a leather jacket or can be dressed up a little bit with high-waisted trousers and heels. 

As you can see from the collage, I do generally prefer monochrome colours because they're so simple and stylish. My Mum has always had a slight obsession with white t-shirts so she must be proud! Having said that, it's definitely a case of back to basics with t-shirts so I think it's good to have fun with different colours and graphics if you're making it the focal point of your outfit.

Below are a range of t-shirts that I've stumbled across during my internet browsing (guilty) which I took a shine to and thought I'd share with you. There were so many I could have included but I kept it to a modest six so as not to overwhelm with choice. I hope you like them!
6. NYC

What do you think? Are you a fan of t-shirts?!

Chem x

No comments:

Post a Comment